Monday, April 7, 2014

Poetry For the Avoiding Homework Soul #3

School has begun again and I am avoiding the thought of it at all costs. Bear with me on my sappy poetry. 


The world has started spinning again
For so long it felt as if time was frozen
I wanted so bad to lay with you forever
To not have to get up
And deal with the burdens
the matches that want to set us on fire
The world has started spinning
For so long it felt that I was sane again
That I wasn't beating on my insides
and my brain wasn't racking
I wanted so bad to freeze time
Just to savor the feeling of being solid
The world has started spinning
But I'm scared it will lose control
And the wheel will shake and stir
I want so bad to be the one you hang on to
Because your world might keep spinning
But mine will freeze
 

No comments:

Post a Comment